Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July weekend

We had a GREAT 4th of July holiday. Sorry, no pics though. I forgot my camera. We went over to DeSoto for the fireworks, met up with several families from the church. We (not me) set off our own then we went to the city ones, then back to the park to set off more. Freddy was in his glory, he got to light some of the small stuff himself. We never made it home until 1 am. The kids were dead tired at that point and immediately fell asleep. Me too :) All in all it was a relaxing, fun weekend for our family. Kaitlynn and Miah got their pics taken by a photographer from the paper, guess they didn't print them though, or I would have heard about it. That would have been cool!
Nahomi is coming to spend the day with Abigail tomorrow and I'm taking the kids to the Summer reading program at the Library. It's getting hot here, was 94 degrees today. It's still 83 and it's 10:30 pm. Yuck. Thank God for air conditioning.

No comments: