Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Me


Thought I would post a small post about me, then each of the children in the following week or so.



I am 33 years old. I have 5 children. The oldest is 13 and the baby is 17 months. I have been married almost 14 years. I enjoy riding my bike, going to Museums, reading, blogging, and reading blogs, shopping, stamping, going for walks with my family, camping and traveling. My favorite kind of books are mysteries. The funniest thing is my mom, my sister and myself all read the same types of books. I live in Kansas now. I have lived in Kansas, South Dakota and Michigan. I must be boring that's all I can think of. hmmmmm I will add more shortly the baby needs to lay down for a nap :)

2 comments:

Cheryl Hirzel said...

hmmm...looks like you're standing by the dogfood...do you still have Quincy or have you found a new way to stretch the grocery budget? hee! hee!

Paula said...

Just found your blog! It's always great to "meet" another homeschooling family! Sounds like you have a busy month coming up ... enjoy your travels!