Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday seasons have been happy and peaceful. Mine has. I have enjoyed my children and husband immensely. I will have pictures to post within the next couple of days of our church Christmas program and our Christmas. We started a new tradition this year also. We went to brunch at IHop this morning and it was so nice. My husband and I decided to make it a tradition. Good relaxing breakfast and no mess and no cooking for me!! Nice. I have so enjoyed my 2 days off from work. It seems like longer than 2 months that I have been working. I yearn and long to be at home again full time. May it happen soon :)

7 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

Merry Christmas Missy! We love IHOP's pancakes, though we haven't gone in a while. I'm so glad you were able to just sit back and relax with your family. AND that you had a few days off of work. I often think of you while trying to keep up with homeschooling and the other things that we wives/moms have to do; I can't imagine keeping up with another job on top of that, it would definitely be challenging. I'll pray that things will adjust back to where you can be back where your heart is, in the home full-time.

Did you have a white Christmas there in Kansas? I'm enjoying ours so much!:)

Christian Girl said...

Yes, we had a white Christmas, but it doesn't look like the snow will last for long. It's about 43 out right now. The snow is melting as I type, lol. I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Missy said...

Sorry, I accidentally signed into my daughters blog account. She just started blogging :)

Missy said...

Both of the above posts are by me, Missy. Sorry about the confusion, lol. :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you all! I am so glad you had a couple days off from work. You are in my prayers. May God give you the desire of your heart.

MyKidsMom said...

It sounds like our weather is quite similar right now. Our snow has started to melt, but with around 12 inches I think it'll take a day or two.

Your mistake let me check out your daughter's blog:) She sounds sweet. Better warn her that you actually know the lady that left the looong comment,lol. Honestly, I don't know why I can't keep it short;)

bigSIS said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your holidays and a few days off. We had a good time in Marquette with Mike's family. My side isn't "doing" Christmas this year and it has thrown me off somewhat. I won't agree to it again. We are getting some warmer weather this week and the snow on the roof has been dripping all day. The boys came in soaked from playing in the snow. But the driveway is a mess (Mike hasn't snowblowed since we got home). Love ya all! Miss you so much.