Monday, August 11, 2008

Summertime!


Been a bit cooler here lately, which is wonderful. We have been busy with summertime activities. The county fair was in town last week. My kids thought this was especially cool because it was only 2 blocks from our street. We could walk out the front door and see it. So needless to say we walked over nearly everyday to look at the animals and watch the horse shows. VERY fun. We did not ride rides or even eat any food there though. Believe that one or not. Will post more shortly my honey just walked through the door and wants on his computer :) I do my blog on my husbands computer (we each have one) because we keep all he pictures on his computer. I only have a very few on mine. Anyway, the kids are enjoying the outdoors and have went out daily before breakfast to ride their bikes. I then feed them breakfast outside. We also have been riding to the library at least 2 times a week.

No comments: